axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Qureshi, Affan" <AQure...@epsilon.com>
Subject Testing tool for QA
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:49:12 GMT
Hello,

Is there a tool/way to take a WSDL and automatically generate a web page with all the input
fields and an "invoke service" button? I know in .NET you can get this kind of web page generated
for you automatically.

I need to give something simple for our QA folks to test the web services. If possible I would
rather not have them edit XML requests but filling out form fields instead.

If not, is there a tool you would recommend that's easy to use?

Thanks a lot!

Affan

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason
to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail,
and destroy the original message. Thank You.