axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Menzner, Rainer" <RMenz...@l1id.com>
Subject Status of enableMTOM="optional" and Axis Faults / JIRA AXIS2-3340
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:03:41 GMT
Hi,

about 10 month ago I filed a JIRA (AXIS2-3340) which describes a malfunctioning of Axis2-13.
in error message creation when enableMTOM="optional" and the input message is MTOM-formatted.

JIRA indicates that there was no activity on this. Is this fixed in Axis2-1.4? In my opinion
this is a serious issue because it prevents proper interaction of WSE3 client with axis2 services.
I know that the true cause is at Microsoft which makes invalid assumptions about the type
of message expected, but Microsoft apparently is not going to fix this reported bug in WSE3.

Has anybody updates on this?

Thanks,
-Rainer