axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank Cohen <fr...@pushtotest.com>
Subject [Ann] Meet-Up For Selenium, soapUI, HTMLUnit, TestMaker
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:06:57 GMT
Frank Cohen is organizing a meet-up for open source test tools:
Selenium, soapUI, HMTLUnit, TestMaker and others. The first free event
is in Anaheim, California next week, followed by San Francisco,
Chicago, New York, and London.

Java developers, QA testers, and IT managers are challenged to rapidly
build and test Ajax, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA,) and Rich
Internet Applications (RIA) in a time when schedules are short,
budgets are tight, standards are few, and much of this is new
technology. I have been pushing for the open source test platforms to
come together in a way that delivers inexpensive, immediate value to
organizations. Businesses like AMD, Ford, and The Jackson Laboratory
are success stories for using open source test software as a more
affordable and flexible option to the traditional test vendors.

The meet-up is a free half-day Workshop to talk about what can be done
with Selenium, soapUI, TestGen4Web, HTMLUnit, TestMaker and other open-
source test tools. We will discuss methodology, tools, and techniques.
It is ideal for developer, testers, IT managers, and CIOs/CTOs.

Details for the meeting are at http://workshop.pushtotest.com.

-Frank Cohen

--
Frank Cohen, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone 408 871 0122
PushToTest, the open-source test automation company