axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Matthias.Gai...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: soap headers not present in handler
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:31:57 GMT
I solved it and it is just a stupid fault.
I forgot to declare the wsa namespace and just used the prefix. The usual copy&paste-
problem. :)

Maybe there could be an error message from Axis telling me that a prefix isn't declared in
the request message. That would be very helpful.

Hope this helps anybody else as well,
Matthias.