axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Matthias.Gai...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: soap headers not present in handler
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:32:51 GMT
Thanky you for your answer Deepal.

I understand this. That's why I add the wsa-headers before the wsa-headers are handled which
works quite good.
But my problem is that when my client sends the wsa-headers, I cannot access the headers from
my handler. It is just like I won't send it, but I definitely do, I have traced it via tcpmon.

An example request is here, maybe something is wrong with this. I want to access the someID-header.
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:pwc="http://pwc.t-systems.de/pwc">

   <soapenv:Header>
      <wsa:MessageID>http://example.com/6B29FC40-CA47-1067-B31D-00DD010662DA</wsa:MessageID>

      <wsa:ReplyTo>