axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Grange, John" <John.Gra...@uk.thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: NPE when invoking axis2 service
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 13:25:53 GMT
Run request through TCPMON.  Request was:

POST /axis2-war/services/WSRPRegistrationService HTTP/1.1

xmlns:urn="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:register>
         <urn:consumerName>foo</urn:consumerName>
         <urn:consumerAgent>bar</urn:consumerAgent>
         <urn:methodGetSupported>false</urn:methodGetSupported>
      </urn:register>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Response was: