axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:32:03 GMT

Hello-

I would start looking at documentation to gain an understanding of the additional capabilities
of Axis2 over Axis 1
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4_1/migration.html

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:30:19 -0400
From: baishen.lists@gmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse

I've been using Eclipse, Tomcat, and Axis for a while.  However, I'm working on automating
my setup. Thanks to the helpful members of the Tomcat list, I have Tomcat integrated with
Eclipse, so I can code and deploy easily.

What I'm curious about is if there is a way to add Axis2 to the setup?  I'm running Eclipse
3.4, Tomcat 6.0.18, and Axis2 1.4.1.

TIA.

Bai Shen