axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srisathya Thirumalai <tsat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: WS-addressing
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 04:23:24 GMT

Doug,
I don't see this folder in my Axis 1.4 download. Can you please email the snippet of code
of how to set WS-addressing in Axis 1.4?

Thanks

To: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: RE: WS-addressingFrom: dug@us.ibm.comDate: Fri, 26 Sep
2008 16:14:43 -0400Actually, WS-addressing is available under Axis 1 - see: java\samples\wsa
thanks-Doug______________________________________________________STSM  |  Web Services Architect
 |  IBM Software Group(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>
09/26/2008 03:01 PM

Please respond toaxis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject
RE: WS-addressing

not available in Axis 1.xcan you upgrade to 2.x?Martin ______________________________________________
Disclaimer and confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates
to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not
necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

From: tsathya@hotmail.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: WS-addressingDate: Fri, 26 Sep
2008 14:20:51 -0400Hello,Can somebody please tell me how to engage/enable WS-addressing in
Axis 1.4? Thanks