axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srisathya Thirumalai <tsat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Get XML REquest File
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:17:39 GMT

I am using Axis2 as the client. The server is not controlled by me. I want to spit the XML
request I am sending to the server. Can you please tell me how to do that?

(My request fails and the server person wants me to send the request XML to him so he can
see what went wrong? )
Thanks for replying!> Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:22:30 -0400> From: deepal@opensource.lk>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org> Subject: Re: Get XML REquest File> > > > Hello,>
> How do I get the XML version of the request the client is sending to> > the web
service? The client is using Axis 2.> If you are using Axis2 as the server , then you can
write your service> using Axiom. Then you can get the XML as the input parameter. With
this> your service would look like,> > public class MyService {> > public void
doFoo(OMElement parameter){> // do your service logic here> }> > }> > >