axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Service requires secure header - how to generate with Axis?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:44:49 GMT
Hi Steve,
     Yes, this a well known security scheme. Does the WSDL has security
policies attached to it ? Then it would be very easy. Please look at the
tutorial [1] which shows how to do it. Hope you are using the SSL for this
scenario as sending the clear text password over unsecured transport is not
a good idea.

thanks,
nandana

[1] - http://wso2.org/library/3190#Securing_the_client