axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pugalia, Jai P (JP)" <jpuga...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: wsdl port address uses incorrect port number for https
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:51:13 GMT
Hi,

My Axis2 web service is deployed for secure access and the URL is of the form "https://<hostname>/axis2/services/Version?wsdl".
However when the WSDL is returned, port number 80 is specified in the soap address instead
of port 443 (default port for https).

I have verified that the port number in the request object is also 443. Is this a bug in Axis2?

Regards,
Jai

-----Original Message-----
From: Pugalia, Jai P (JP) [mailto:jpugalia@avaya.com]
Sent: Fri 9/19/2008 8:52 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: wsdl port address uses incorrect port number

Hi Charitha,

I am not including the wsdl with the aar file. Including the wsdl
causing other problems. (There is a separate email chain on this issue).

I do want the hostname to be updated to the machine name or ip address
of the installed machine. The issue is port number is being set to a
wrong value. How does Axis2 determine what the port number should be set
to? Is there some way we can specify what the port number should be?

Regards,
Jai