axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pugalia, Jai P (JP)" <jpuga...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: wsdl port address uses incorrect port number for https
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:41:20 GMT
Yes, I agree doesn't make sense to use the SimpleHTTPServer class for
http and https.

Looks like Axis2 uses a HTTPSListener internally if https configuration
is not available in the axis2.xml. However this class is private and not
exposed to general use.

I noticed the SSL configuration about configuring non-blocking https
transport based on SSL-NIO extensions. But to use it I need to configure
keystore and truststore.

All I am looking for is that the soap address generated in the WSDL has
either no port number or the correct port number for https.

JP

________________________________

From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 6:53 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: wsdl port address uses incorrect port number for https

doesnt make sense to use the same
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer
class for both http and https transport
this is the SSL configuration  I see for configuring
HttpCoreNIOSSLListener in axis2.xml

<!-- the non blocking https transport based on HttpCore + SSL-NIO
extensions
    <transportReceiver name="https"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSSLListener">
        <parameter name="port" locked="false">9002</parameter>
        <parameter name="non-blocking" locked="false">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="keystore" locked="false">
            <KeyStore>
                <Location>identity.jks</Location>
                <Type>JKS</Type>
                <Password>password</Password>
                <KeyPassword>password</KeyPassword>
            </KeyStore>
        </parameter>
        <parameter name="truststore" locked="false">
            <TrustStore>
                <Location>trust.jks</Location>
                <Type>JKS</Type>
                <Password>password</Password>
            </TrustStore>
        </parameter>-->
        <!--<parameter name="SSLVerifyClient">require</parameter>
            supports optional|require or defaults to none -->
    <!--</transportReceiver>-->

//the default behaviour is to  have your service engage Rampart module
as in this definition in services.xml
<service...
    <module ref="rampart" />

    <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature</items>
        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>
      </action>
    </parameter>

    <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature</items>
        <user>service</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample04.PWCBHandler</
passwordCallbackClass>
        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>
        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>
      </action>
    </parameter>
..
</service>
HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and
Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within
this transmission.