axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ibrahim demir <ibrahimdem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Eclipse Code Generation
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 06:20:42 GMT
Hi;

Grzegorz where can we find the jars?

Thanks

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

----- Original Message ----
From: Grzegorz SÅ‚owikowski <gslowikowski@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 5:26:36 PM
Subject: Re: Axis2 Eclipse Code Generation

Hi Ibrahim and all

I tried this plugin and had this exception too. Today I have debugged it
and found that it does not have
all libraries needed by Axis. Internal error is ClassNotFoundException.
The two libraries I had to add to the plugin are:
- geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1,jar - you don't need it if you have
Java6,
- backport-util-concurrent-3.1.jar
Jars must be copied to "Axis2_Codegen_Wizard_1.3.0/lib" direcrtory and
added to "Axis2_Codegen_Wizard_1.3.0/plugin.xml" file
in "runtime" section:
      <library name="lib/backport-util-concurrent-3.1.jar">
         <export name="*"/>
      </library>
      <library name="lib/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar">
         <export name="*"/>
      </library>

Someone shoud fix the plugin in the svn repository.

Greetings

Grzegorz Slowikowski