axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rupinder Singh <rupi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error: The Axis engine could not find a target service to invoke ! targetservice is
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:03:33 GMT
Hi,

I am just repeating my previous question with a clearer subject line.

I am a beginner with Axis. I have Axis 1.4 installed, plugged into Tomcat. I am trying to
deploy a web service called Hello ( the name space) having a class HelloWorldTwo ( .java attached)
using deploy.wssd (attached). That seems to be done as I am getting a server-config.wsdd (attached)
in the working directory C:\WebServices\server. In an another subdirectory , C:\WebServices\client,
I have a client called HelloWorldClientTwo ( .java attached).

However when I run HelloWorldClient class file from its directory using

C:\WebServices\client> java HelloWorldClientTwo –llocal:// “Rupi”

I get the exception,
Error: The Axis engine could not find a target service to invoke !  targetservice is

Could anybody help, please?

Thank you.

Regards
Rupinder