axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Grimm, Markus" <Gr...@juris.de>
Subject AW: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:34:01 GMT
Hi,

Axis2-setup is integrated in Eclispe WTP.
Look at

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebServ
ice/bu_tutorial.html  or
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/TopDownAxis2WebServi
ce/td_tutorial.html

Thanks,
Markus

________________________________

Von: Bai Shen [mailto:baishen.lists@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. September 2008 21:30
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse

I've been using Eclipse, Tomcat, and Axis for a while.  However, I'm
working on automating my setup. Thanks to the helpful members of the
Tomcat list, I have Tomcat integrated with Eclipse, so I can code and
deploy easily.

What I'm curious about is if there is a way to add Axis2 to the setup?
I'm running Eclipse 3.4, Tomcat 6.0.18, and Axis2 1.4.1.

TIA.

Bai Shen