axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Grimm, Markus" <Gr...@juris.de>
Subject AW: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:11:33 GMT
Hi,

don't you see the Axis2-Homepage but you get a 404 Error ?
check the web.xml under WebContent/WEB-INF/ and complete the 
<welcome-file-list> Entries with <welcome-file>/axis2-web/index.jsp</welcome-file>

Restart the server and it should work...

There could be another problem with your deployment to the temporary eclipse folder. Double-click
the server on the Servers-Tab and check your deploy path. Maybe there's a inconsistency ...

Thanks,
Markus
 




-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: yendam [mailto:santosh.ymsc@gmail.com] 
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. September 2008 08:53
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: RE: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices


HI,
Thanks for giving reply,,,,

and i wants to excute the Converter example from eclipse ..
the way what i am doing in my local pc is same as
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebService/bu_tutorial.html

but it is showing the requested resource is not availbale while i am running
this example
at the step of 18..
please send me the what i am doing wrong..
and my project tree is like my screen please check it send me the feed back
please.... http://www.nabble.com/file/p19663994/send.bmp send.bmp 

D.H.T.M.Gameren wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I have taken a look at your service and the problem is the way you build
> your aar-file.
> 
> 1.  the common structure is
>     META-INF   this contains services.xml + wsdl-file
>     lib        contains extra jar's when needed.
>     Xx         tree containing you class files.
> 
> 2.  Your aar-file only contains sources no classes and no wsdl-file.
> 
> 3.  i see you have created the service based on pojo's , 
>     I prefer creating classes based on a wsdl but that is a matter of
> choice.
> 
> 4.  I think you have to modify the class-names in you services.xml
> aswell
>     (just an extra observation)
> 
> 
> Good luck
> 
> Dirk
> 
> 
> 	
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: yendam [mailto:santosh.ymsc@gmail.com] 
> Sent: woensdag 24 september 2008 15:01
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Subject: RE: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices
> 
> 
> 
> 
> D.H.T.M.Gameren wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> i am sending one project what i am doing it is showing errors
>> please rectify where is that error is and send me working example war
> file
>> thanks
>> or please send me any websrvice example which is already devoloped
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19648228/WeatherService.rar
> WeatherService.rar 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> I guess you did not include your services.xml in your aar-file or not
> at
>> the right place.
>> It should be in the META-INF
>> 
>> Regards
>> Dirk
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: yendam [mailto:santosh.ymsc@gmail.com] 
>> Sent: dinsdag 23 september 2008 12:37
>> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices
>> 
>> 
>> HI,Charitha
>> 
>> 
>> i am creating axis2 webservices
>> 
>> 
>> http://wso2.org/library/95
>> 
>> i made .aar file and doing using tomcat ..
>> i have started tomcat and opened adminstration 
>> 
>> http://localhost:8080/axis2/axis2-admin/upload
>> 
>> using this i have uploaded .aar file but still i am getting errors 
>> 
>> when i click on faulty services,,,,
>> 
>> 
>> Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The
> services.xml
>> file cannot be found for the service: C:\Program Files\Apache Software
>> Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\SimpleService.aar
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processService
>> Group(ArchiveReader.java:144)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:
>> 78)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(De
>> ploymentFileData.java:137)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.j
>> ava:571)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList
>> .java:141)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener
>> .java:318)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryL
>> istener.java:220)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryL
>> istener.java:312)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Sche
>> dulerTask.java:64)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.ja
>> va:71)
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run(S
>> cheduler.java:83)
>> at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source) at
>> java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The services.xml file
>> cannot be found for the service: C:\Program Files\Apache Software
>> Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\SimpleService.aar
>> at
>>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processService
>> Group(ArchiveReader.java:141)
>> .. 12 more 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> please help me,,
>> 
>> Thanks
>> Santosh.Y
>> 
>> 
>> Charitha Kankanamge wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi,
>>> Can you please be more specific and tell us about the errors you 
>>> encountered?
>>> 
>>> Regards
>>> Charitha
>>> 
>>> http://charithaka.blogspot.com
>>> 
>>> yendam wrote:
>>> 
>>>> i am doing all the process in 
>>>>
>>
> http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebServ
>> ice/bu_tutorial.html 
>>>> but i cant able to excute it...i am using eclipse europa and jdk1.6 
>>>> and tomcat6.0... please help me....
>>>>
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> View this message in context: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices 
>>>>
>>
> <http://www.nabble.com/HI-i-am-fresher-for-axis2-webservices-tp19605463p
>> 19605463.html>
>>>> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive 
>>>> <http://www.nabble.com/Axis---User-f232.html> at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
> -
>> --
>>>>
>>>>No virus found in this incoming message.
>>>>Checked by AVG. 
>>>>Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.7.0/1682 - Release Date:
>> 9/20/2008
>> 10:24 AM
>>>>  
>>>>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> View this message in context:
>>
> http://www.nabble.com/HI-i-am-fresher-for-axis2-webservices-tp19605463p1
>> 9625050.html
>> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> 
>> 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ==================================================
>> The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the
>> person or
>> entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
>> privileged 
>> material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
> or 
>> taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
>> entities 
>> other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
> in
>> error, 
>> please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> -- 
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/HI-i-am-fresher-for-axis2-webservices-tp19605463p1
> 9648228.html
> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
> 
> 
> 
> ==================================================
> The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the
> person or
> entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged 
> material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
> taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
> entities 
> other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
> error, 
> please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/HI-i-am-fresher-for-axis2-webservices-tp19605463p19663994.html
Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message