axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceContext in OperationContext does not match error
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:35:25 GMT

>   Hi Deepal! Thanks for answering! That´s what I wanna do: I have two
> services. Service A and service B. Both are stateful, and they may not
> be on the same server. Service A proccess the client's invocations and
> consequently update the session state.
You mean when client invoke the service A , it updates it session data
(a database)
> Service B is a backup service and sometimes need to have it's session
> updated with the values in service A's state. To do this, I serialize
> the context in A and send it to B as a string. In B I rebuild it and
> try to set B's context with this value.
Thats the problem , you have to find some other way to do that. I mean
you are missing the idea behind Message context and Operation context (I
mean the context hierarchy).
What you should do is , find the session related data and try sending
that from service A to service B.

Thank you!
Deepal

--