axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service Archive Wizard Plugin for Eclipse from Apache Axis2 Tools --> gives Http 404 error
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 05:44:50 GMT
I dont know why It is as such, but the problem is that they haven't
updated the links/locations when the new version of axis 1.4.1 came out.
You can download the 1.4 version by using the same links with having 1.4
instead of 1.4.1 in the link. As i know there is no difference between
the 1.4 and 1.4.1 for eclipse plugins.

eg:
    current link =>
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/ws/axis2/tools/1_4_1/axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard-1.4.1.zip
    correct link =>
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/ws/axis2/tools/1_4/axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard-1.4.zip

i pressume all the mirror links should work if the links or the
locations are updated.

Regards
Saminda