axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Janne Rantala" <janne.rant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayOf -problem
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:36:28 GMT
Hi,

This part is the one which causes problems:

 <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns4_Product">
 <complexContent>
 <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
  <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="tns4:Product[]" />
  </restriction>
  </complexContent>
  </complexType>
  </schema>
  </wsdl:types>
 <wsdl:message name="submitTopSellerProductsByCustomerRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="header" type="tns1:Header" />
  <wsdl:part name="customer" type="tns2:Customer" />
  <wsdl:part name="products" type="impl:ArrayOf_tns4_Product" />
  </wsdl:message>

Axis2 creates stub class called ArrayOfTns4Product and method which only
accepts that object.

Whole WSDL is also attached.

Best Regards,

Janne