axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Plamena Chongova" <pchong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interoperability question: AsymmetricBinding with .Net
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:50:58 GMT
Hi and thanks for the reply.

I'm interested in this because I have a set of interoperability scenarios,
which are working, except this one.
AsymmetricBinding with mutual certificates is ok, but when the UserNameToken
is put in the policy
the signed parts in the message are not validated at .Net side. Did you have
such problems?

Thanks and regards,
Plamena