axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Richard <ricsho...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Testing tool for QA
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:05:31 GMT
And there's the webservices explorer in eclipse

----- Original Message ----
From: charitha kankanamge <charitha@wso2.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008 2:26:56 AM
Subject: Re: Testing tool for QA

Hi Affan,
You may start with SoapUI which is a good web services functional
testing tool.  http://wso2.org/library/3862 describes a set of useful
testing tools.

regards
Charitha

http://charithaka.blogspot.com
Qureshi, Affan wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is there a tool/way to take a WSDL and automatically generate a web page with all the
input fields and an "invoke service" button? I know in .NET you can get this kind of web page
generated for you automatically.

>I need to give something simple for our QA folks to test the web services. If possible
I would rather not have them edit XML requests but filling out form fields instead.

>If not, is there a tool you would recommend that's easy to use?
>
>Thanks a lot!
>
>Affan
>

>This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason
to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail,
and destroy the original message. Thank You.