axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Wunderlich" <martin.wunderl...@gmx.net>
Subject Question on SOAPMonitor
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 11:39:46 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to use the Axis2 SOAPMonitor to take a close look at the SOAP messages to and
from my existing web service. I installed the the SOAPMonitor on Tomcat as per the instructions
and it works fine when I go to http://localhost:8080/axis2/SOAPMonitor. However, if I want
to use the monitor on my own web service (e.g. on http://localhost:8080/MyWebService/SOAPMonitor),
the applet doesn't start. I have added the servlet configuration of my service's web.xml and
also included the classes in the service's root directory.

The request fails with the following msg:

message Servlet SOAPMonitorService is not available
description The requested resource (Servlet SOAPMonitorService is not available) is not available.

Am I incorrectly assuming that I could use the Axis2 SoapMonitor to monitor any SOAP web service
that I am running?

Cheers,

Martin
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx