axis-java-user mailing list archives

From srdjan <tarza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis/tomcat restart problem
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:57:55 GMT

Yes,but axis is not standalone server,tomcat is,and it recognizes axis as
some sort of servlet.
I am deploying my service on axis using wsdd.My service is simply a java
class(+ a client for another service) ,not a servlet.I can deploy it on
tomcat as war,but it wont work,because its not a servlet and it uses axis.
Perhapse I am mistaken on this, if someone knows a way i can do this, i will
gladly listen.
Again,my problem is not in deploying my service,my problem is that my
service disapears( its wsdl is not visible on
..:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet) every time tomcat is restarted. This
doesnt happen when i restart my  local tomcat.
the worst thing is i can't seem to find a similar situation anywhere..

thanks for your effort David