axis-java-user mailing list archives

From shandor <adi.k...@easasoftware.com>
Subject Re: Session with http cookies
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:57:00 GMT

Thanks for your response,

I am using Axis 1.4 so I assume Axis2 features will not help me.
By now I managed to create sessions on the server explicitly:

HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest)
MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);

req.getSession(true);

So now the server spit a cookie out and it being sent back by the client.
BUT... Axis completely ignores it. My service scope is set to "session" but
nevertheless
each request cause a new service object to be created ( like in request
scope )

What am I doing wrong ?