axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sagi Mann <sagim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL: ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:23:50 GMT

I have an update:
The sample standalone application only behaves as expected when launched
from outside NetBeans 5.5.1 (using cmdline ANT). I.e. when no truststore is
configured, the error occurs, and when it is set, the webservice is invoked
correctly. As far as running a servlet client (not standalone), the servlet
client behaves as expected when deployed from within/outside NetBeans, and
tested via a browser.

I still don't know why NB has an impact, but I'll investigate this later on.

thanks...