axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jackdawson <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fault string: parameter xxxx doesn't exist
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 02:47:05 GMT

Thanks Keith.
But I couldn't get the TCP/IP monitor to work.
If this is the endpoint address,
http://www.interpressfact.net/webservices/getJoke.asmx ,
how would I set up TCP/IP monitor. I want to try with external web services
first.

I generated the client side stubs using their WSDL and I only have the
client on my side.

Thanks.