axis-java-user mailing list archives

From srodrigu <srodr...@sircon.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 webservice over https in Tomcat
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:44:50 GMT

I have the same issue where it did not like the <transports> part in the
services.xml.  I tried not doing the <transports> part in the service.xml
file and called up the wsdl and it looks like it thinks http is port 8080
and https is port 80 even though Tomcat is using port 80 for http and port
443 for https.  Is there somewhere we need to link these two together?  I
tried modifying the port numbers in axis2.xml to no avail.