axis-java-user mailing list archives

From StrongSteve <ste...@starkeweb.org>
Subject Re: Existing Axis2 Webservice + Additional JSPs
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:33:00 GMT

Thanks for your answer!

Anyway I must say, that it does not work!

I must admit, that I had the suspicion that it might not work right after
reading your post. Anyway I tried it, but without success.

>From my point of view, this approach can not work as the AxisServlet handles
all request directed to "/services/*". Therefore I am not able to access
JavaServerPages inside the WWW folder.

Or am I getting something wrong?

Thanks in Advance for your answer!

Greetings