axis-java-user mailing list archives

From joe131 <joe...@excite.com>
Subject Using Axis2/C with Windows root/cimv2..
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 18:15:19 GMT

Hi All,

I'm interested in using the Axis2/C Client to do Put, Get and Enum with
Windows root/cimv2 Win32 Classes.

Has anyone done that?  Is there any sample source out there that does
some of that?

I started to use IDispatch with the non-existent, :-(, WinRM C/C++ API
and got fairly far, but there are still some things that I can't figure out
how to implement, so I thought I'd try to use WS-Management "directly"..

If I had an example to get me started, that would be great!

Thanks!