axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web service URL
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:23:21 GMT
Hey,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Attharkar, Asmita
<aatthark@telcordia.com>wrote:

> Ok I got my URL to work .../mycompany/services by renaming the axis2.war
> file to mycompany.war and then deploying the service into exploded mycompany
> folder.
> So got the http://ipaddress:port/mycompany/services/myservice to work.
>
> The Questions now:
>
> 1. There are several JSPs and components in axis2-web.
>   What can be eliminated to still be able to work with web services
> properly?

You can remove all the jsps and your web service should be fine.

> 2. The web service works alright with no issues but the URL when typed into
> browser - instead of giving 'happy' page it throws error saying No End Point
> reference and WSA null. I need to have this URL return no error as this is
> the only way to really check on the fly if the service is running or down.

What is the url you typed in the browser? The error says, the server
couldn't fine the operation.

Check here for more information : http://wso2.org/library/176

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada