axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jesper Jensen" <axis2mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:28:36 GMT
I have a common error that has shown itself in several projects i have made
using Axis2.

The Webservice still functions, it can still be invoked and i can still get
the WSDL.

http://bess/services/UserGuideSampleService?wsdl gives me the correct WSDL

But calling http://bess/services/ gives an error

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
reference (EPR) /services/ at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java
:64) at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:333) at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:264) at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:163) at.

I have added all the Axis2 Jar files from Axis 1.4 into my
jakarta-tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib folder and my Webservice.aar into

jakarta-tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\services

Googling did not give me any hints as to the cause or solution to this. Does
anyone have any explanation?

With best regards

Jesper Jensen