axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chinmoy Chakraborty" <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice and Japanese Characters
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 04:05:19 GMT
Take a look at "javax.servlet.Filter" doc....you can mention this filter in
your web.xml like this (e.g):

<filter>
    <filter-name>WSSOAPFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>packagename.WebServiceSoapFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>WSSOAPFilter</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

Chinmoy

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Ashish Kulkarni <ashish.kulkarni13@gmail.com