axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: MDB and Axis2
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:07:26 GMT

I would look for:
a)CL cant find the class
b)CL cant instantiate the object with supplied configuration

the stock axis2.xml configuration implements JMSListener with a default parameter name e.g.

<transportReceiver name="jms" class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">
     <parameter name="default">
            <parameter name="java.naming.factory.initial">org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory</parameter>
            <parameter name="java.naming.provider.url">tcp://localhost:61616</parameter>
            <parameter name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">QueueConnectionFactory</parameter>
        </parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

and the specific services.xml configuration would look something like

<service name="echo">
        <transports>
            <transport>jms</transport>
        </transports>
    <parameter name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactory" locked="true">default</parameter>
    <parameter name="transport.jms.Destination" locked="true">dynamicTopics/something.TestTopic</parameter>
</service>

where if a transport.jms.destination is not specified, the
implementation would create a JMS Queue with the service name. e.g. echo

does this help?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.