axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shehan Simen <ssi...@itree.com.au>
Subject RE: changing the Http request URI
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:05:42 GMT
You can put many aar files in to the WEB-INF\services folder. I am doing this at the moment.
So you can have something like this:
http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName1
http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName2
http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName3

I don't understand the problem you have.

From: pierre betz [mailto:piebetz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2008 1:05 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: changing the Http request URI

Hi,
htank you for the answers.

In fact, I have 3 projects, so 3 aar files, which need to be deployed in some folders like
: http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName

I think there is no possibility to do something in this case. Ok, I can rename the axis2 directory,
and use some parameters in the axis2 configuration to change the axis2 root folder name and
the services name, but it will do that for every aar file deployed.

Anyway, thanks maybe it will help someone else :)