axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shehan Simen <ssi...@itree.com.au>
Subject RE: changing the Http request URI
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:15:48 GMT
Hi,
Just rename the axis.war file to NameOftheWar.war and deploy it in the tomcat. Then put ur
.aar file inside the proper place same as in axis2. It just work. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Shehan

From: pierre betz [mailto:piebetz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 August 2008 6:57 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: changing the Http request URI

the previous web service was deployed in tomcat and generated with axis1.

to access to a service and call an operation, we did :

http://service.myUrl.com:18080/NameOftheWar/services/NameService?NameOperation

but, as now I use axis2 as a plugin in tomcat, I really can't find a way to call the new WebService
with the same url. I assume it's not possible ?
because all the axis2 services will be in the http://url.com:18080/axis2/whatever/

.. si .. still no ideas on how to change the way axis2 listen..