axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.4 - Rampart 1.4 - Policy not applied - Axis WebService using Axis Stub for calling thirdparty webservice
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:08:57 GMT
Hi Greg,
        You need to have the policy in a separate file and refer to is with
in the services.xml ? Nope, at the moment, you cannot have such external
policy references in the services.xml. Policy need to be embedded in to
services.xml.

thanks,
nandana

Now, I need to activate rampart for my webservice (request must be signed).