axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Chauhan" <jay.s.chau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Webservice called from another websiervice
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:37:03 GMT
Hi Chris,

I really appreciate you taking time to share your experiences while calling
one webservice from another.

I fully agree with you that this issue has never been addressed even when
jira says that it is resolved. Furthermore, I also searched all of the
mailing list and this issue was raised a few times before but there are no
indications of going it anywhere.

This is certainly is one of the bigger drawbacks of Axis2 stack and I hope
Axis team does something about it before more people move away from Axis2.

In the mean time after spending few days and going no where i also went
another route and now i am using Messaging Middleware to make the call to
second webservice, this is not the most elegant solution, but this it works
and it is the only choice I have at this time.

Thanks agin for your time Chris,

-Jay