axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Chauhan" <jay.s.chau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Webservice called from another websiervice
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:48:31 GMT
[WARN] triggerActionNotSupportedFault: messageContext: [MessageContext:
logID=urn:uuid:02DD9A9B9453513B981217564336177] problemAction:\
 urn:anonOutonlyOpResponse
>this means you have not set the soap action correctly at the request.

Hi Amila,

The services run just fine if the client is called from a stand along java
program. Why the soap actions should freak out when the client is called
from within another service.

Thanks,

-Jay