axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sarath Kamisetty" <sarath.kamise...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I pass arguments to a method when the service is accessed using a URL ?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 03:52:41 GMT
Hi,

I have a simple service that has two methods - listOps and concatStrs,
that are published using WSDL. listOps() methods doesn't take any
arguments so if I access it from browser like
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/myService?method=listOps it works
just fine. But concatStrs() takes two string arguments so to invoke
this how do I pass the arguments in the URL ? In the WSDL those
arguments have names as well like below:

  <message name="concatStrsRequest">
    <part name="Str1" type="xsd:string"/>
    <part name="Str2" type="xsd:string"/>
  </message>

I am not sure how to encode these in the URL. Can you please help ?

Thanks,
Sarath