axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLBeans ? is there a better approach
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:17:15 GMT
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:48 PM, sri ram <pinnamaraju_sriram@yahoo.co.in>wrote:

> Hi Amila ,
> The other databindings provided by axis2 are ADB and  JIBX
> However XMLBeans provides 100% schema support which is a great advantage of
> using this databinding which may not be there in other databinding's .
> So can any one please tell the advantages of other databindings.

Axis2 provides jaxb data binding as well (-d jaxbri)

ADB - Does not support Xml schema 100% (but it provides most of the common
schema constructs), but faster than others.
Jaxbri - Provides 100% Xml schema support. this is the java standard.
Jibx - Can bind wsdl to use existing classes.

thanks,
Amila.