axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Bull <anthony.b...@bcsoft.co.nz>
Subject Axis 2 - JMS durable subscriptions
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2008 02:24:21 GMT
Hi, I have done some modifications to the Axis 2 JMS transport so that
web services running over JMS can use durable subscriptions to messaging
servers. This means that if your web service is down, when it comes back
up, the messaging server will pass it any messages it missed out on
while it was inactive.

My mods are for Axis 2 version 1.3, and I have been running them live in
an enterprise production environment for 4 months without any problems.

The Axis 2 JMS classe asnd details of how to use them can be found on my
blog at:

I'm happy to help anyone through any problems if they encounter them
while using these changes.

--

Anthony
-------------------------------------

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.