axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Sumit" <sumit.s...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 16:14:53 GMT
Thanks Amila. So for services, there is no configuration file on the
client side that can be utilized?

Sumit

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:30 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:19 PM, Shah, Sumit <sumit.shah@cgi.com> wrote:

Hi Amila,

Thanks for the information. If I add parameters to the axis2.xml then
won't it apply globally? Is there a way to restrict it at the service
and the module level on the Axis2 client side?

1. For services
you can set parameters using the stub or service client
mobileCommServiceStub._getServiceClient().getAxisService().addParameter(
new Parameter("name","value"));

2. for modules.
you need to edit the module.xml file

thanks,