axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Sumit" <sumit.s...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:49:55 GMT
Hi Amila,

Thanks for the information. If I add parameters to the axis2.xml then
won't it apply globally? Is there a way to restrict it at the service
and the module level on the Axis2 client side?

Thanks

Sumit

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 1:17 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Shah, Sumit <sumit.shah@cgi.com>
wrote:

Hello,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how I can specify
configuration options for invoking 3rd party web services using Axis2
client side APIs. The parameters maybe specified at the global, service
or module level.

you can create a configuration context at the client side as well
pointing out to a repository

ConfigurationContext configurationContext =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
                            AXIS2_REPOSITORY_LOCATION,
AXIS2_CLIENT_CONFIG_FILE);
            ServiceClient serviceClient = new
ServiceClient(configurationContext, null);

and add any parameters to Axis2.xml

thanks,
Amila.

	In Axis1.4, I could use the .wsdd file to specify
options/parameters at all levels even for the client (or consumption)
side. I am not sure how to achieve that in Axis2.

	Thanks

	Sumit

--
Amila Suriarachchi,