axis-java-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service Archive Wizard Plugin for Eclipse from Apache Axis2 Tools --> gives Http 404 error
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:17:19 GMT

I am trying to get the Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service Archive
Wizard Plugin for Eclipse from Apache Axis2 Tools site at :
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/index.html

When I try to clickn on any of the mirrors to download the two plugins I get
HTTP 404 error.

Is there any other location from where I can download the above mentioned
plugins for eclipse.  Your input in this regards will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Monisha
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Code-Generator-Wizard-Plugin-and-Service-Archive-Wizard-Plugin-for-Eclipse-from-Apache-Axis2-Tools---%3E-gives-Http-404-error-tp19210984p19210984.html