axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jcaristi <jcari...@whisolutions.com>
Subject Axis2 Web App on Geronimo?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:16:40 GMT

I understand that Axis2 is integrated into Geronimo, but I could not find the
Axis2 web app.

Is it possible to deploy the web app to Geronimo?  I noticed multiple web
posts stating that this doesn't work (without any solutions).  It didn't
work for me either.  When I attempt to deploy the Axis2.war file, it results
in an out-of-memory error.  It seems to have the following exception as a
root cause:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUploadException

Is this a supported configuration, or must we do without the Axis2 web app
on Geronimo?