axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gprovost <prov...@fednot.be>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.4 - Rampart 1.4 - Policy not applied - Axis WebService using Axis Stub for calling thirdparty webservice
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:17:42 GMT

In our business, we need to call a webservice from the belgian government
(FSB : Federal Service Bus).  That's the point 1./ the reason for the stub
that is generated using the wsdl we receive from the FSB.

Point 1 is working when I run test (rampart working, request signed) for
invoking the FSB through the generated stub.  This development is packaged
in a .jar (enotary-find-service.jar)

Now, we have to expose some services to other partners but those services
are using the FSB.
In order to achieve that we provide a wsdl (not the one coming from the FSB)
to our partners and I wrote a webservice using Axis2 1.4 in order to
"forward" the request to the FSB. -> enotary-find-webservice.aar

Our web service is referencing the enotary-find-service.jar (point 1).

Our Partners -->calling--> Our webservice
                                    enotary-find-webservice.aar
                                                      ------>using
enotary-find-service.jar

------>calling FSB webservice

When integrating all the components together (our webservice calling FSB
webservice), the message are no more signed and I get
"RampartPolicyBuilder.build#113 : Unknown top level PED found: "
but I'm still using the same policy file and this error is coming from
enotary-find-service.jar (point 1 - but has been tested previously).

The policy jars (opensaml-1.1.jar, rampart-core-1.4.jar,
rampart-policy-1.4.jar, rampart-trust-1.4.jar, wss4j-1.5.4.jar , neethi and
xmlsec-1.4.1.jar) are in the lib folder of my enotary-find-webservice.aar

Hope this will clarify the situation :)
Greg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18925696/service-lib.txt service-lib.txt