axis-java-user mailing list archives

From axis-user <keerth...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl2java ... _operationClient.execute
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:35:43 GMT

2)We are using this command to generate the client stubs
WSDL2Java -uri DDP.wsdl  -d xmlbeans

3)When calling stub’s startxyz() method through our Client Program 	for
asynchronous calling of our web service, the request is not going to server
side and it is not showing any client side exception.

4)But when we change _operationClient.execute(true); line in startxyz()
method of the client stub which was earlier _operationClient.execute(false);
the request went to server side.
Axis 1.4 version is used

Not able to figure out where we went wrong?