axis-java-user mailing list archives

From YuvaKumar <yku...@ienterprises.com>
Subject More than one part for message DeleteSoapIn in WSDL
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 18:59:26 GMT

Hi

I am trying generate webservices api for Mscrm CrmService.wsdl version 4.0
using axis2. But am getting exceptions as follows:

"More than one part for message DeleteSoapIn"
"More than one part for message RetrieveSoapIn"

This occurs for the following parts:

Code Snippet
<wsdl:message name="DeleteSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="entityName" element="tns:entityName" />
<wsdl:part name="id" element="tns:id" />
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="RetrieveSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="entityName" element="tns:entityName" />
<wsdl:part name="id" element="tns:id" />
<wsdl:part name="columnSet" element="tns:columnSet" />
</wsdl:message>

- <wsdlperation name="Delete">
<wsdlocumentation xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Deletes the
instance of the specified entity.</< FONT>wsdlocumentation>
<wsdl:input message="tnseleteSoapIn" />
<wsdlutput message="tnseleteSoapOut" />
</< FONT>wsdlperation>

<wsdlperation name="Retrieve">
<wsdlocumentation xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Retrieves an
instance of the specified entity.</< FONT>wsdlocumentation>
<wsdl:input message="tns:RetrieveSoapIn" />
<wsdlutput message="tns:RetrieveSoapOut" />
</< FONT>wsdlperation>

I think the error occurred due to the reason message contains multiple
"parts", but I dont know how to fix this.

Could someone please suggest a solution to fix the issue and help generate
webservices api. I was using axis1.4 jar earlier and I had no problems in
generating Webservices API, but now we are trying move towards axis2 and we
are having issues in getting the java api from the wsdl.

If required I can post complete wsdl but its a huge file.

Thanks,

Yuva