axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: - Axis2 Users -
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:47:47 GMT

>  Is Axis2 in Production?

Yes !!

>  If yes, for how long?

I guess at least for two years. Depends on the version.

>  Is there a place in Axis2 web site that lists companies that use Axis2 in
> Production?

I don't think we wanna do that. We don't wanna "market" Axis2 saying company
X uses it. AFAIK, there are lots of companies using it.

Our aim is to develop a better Web service engine to help the people using
it, but not to look/oversee who is using it.

If you really wanna get an idea, track the email addresses of the users
sending mails to the list and extract company name.