axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kris Easter <Kris.Eas...@colorado.edu>
Subject POJO Endpoint - defining port and hostname
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:05:44 GMT

I'm attempting to deploy a POJO on Tomcat which is only listening via
mod_jk.  The endpoint in the generated WSDL returns as:

<soap:address
location="http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/axis2/services/ClicksWS.ClicksWSHttpSoap11Endpoint"/>

Tomcat isn't listening on port 8080 at all but only on port 8009 via
mod_jk.

Setting the hostname value in axis2.xml:

 <parameter name="hostname" locked="true">myhost.com</parameter>

works when running on tomcat without using mod_jk but doesn't seem to
work when mod_jk is in the picture.

Surely this is configurable but I'm unable to find the answer looking
through the archives and via google.  How or where can I define the
endpoint when deploying a POJO?

I'm working with Tomcat 5.5.26, Apache 2.0.54 and Axis2 1.4.

Thanks,
Kris